Transfer News LIVE updates: Latest breaking gossip, rumours and deals from Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.
Sunday, May 13Â
9.05am: Stoke midfielder Joe Allen could leave the recently relegated side the summer for ÂŁ25m, according to the Sunday Telegraph.
They claim the Welshmanâ€™s contract includes a claude that allows one of the Premier Leagueâ€™s top-six clubs to sign him for that price.
That includes Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea, but not his former club Liverpool who sold him to the Potters for ÂŁ13m in 2016.
8.30am: Arsenal are reportedly considering Manchester City coach Mikel Arteta and New York City boss Patrick Vieira as their next manager.
That is according to BBC Sport journalist David Ornstein, who claims the former Arsenal captains are two of a number of options to have already been contacted by the Gunners.
7.20am: Paris St-Germain will attempt to make Paul Pogba their marquee signing this summer if they lose Neymar to Real Madrid.
Champions League finalists Real Madrid are attempting to pull off a sensational, world-record deal at ÂŁ250m for former Barcelona superstar Neymar.
If they succeed, PSG will then target Manchester United midfielder Pogba at ÂŁ100m.
The Paris club are already committed to making their loan deal for Monaco’s Kylian Mbappe, 19, a permanent transfer at ÂŁ165m.
And with Financial Fair Play rules in mind, PSG will look to sell Neymar to fund the double move.
6.30am: A round-up of todayâ€™s biggest transfer stories
– Alvaro Morata could be heading for a swift Chelsea exit. Starsport understands former club Juventus are weighing up a swoop for the Spaniard.
– Real Madrid considered offering Liverpool ÂŁ96m for incoming midfielder Naby Keita, according to Bleacher Report.
– Wayne Rooney is said to have said his goodbyes to Everton players and staff as he edges closer to a move to MLS side DC United.
– John Terry has revealed he will stay at Aston Villa for another year if they gain promotion to the Premier League, even if it means having to play former club Chelsea.
– Arsenal are set to table a bid for Benfica winger Andrija Zivkovic once the summer transfer window opens, according to Sport Witness.
– Manchester City remain interested in signing Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez this summer after their failed bid in January.
– Barcelona are confident of keeping tying Samuel Umtiti down to a new deal despite interest from Manchester United, according to Mundo Deportivo.